Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fail of the Day: 8 Aug. 2010

"Fail!" I'm sure you've heard this somewhere. Every day, somewhere, someone is on the road to failing. Epicly. We're doing a count down, the five greatest fails I could find.

Fail #5! : Subbed Fail

Now, what's so great about this is, its not the subbed text that really gets me.
Its the fact that someone had to mention it.
So in my own, FAIL! You didn't need to tell us. (Now I'm being hypocritic) We saw. Unless of course, your like me, and read the caption below the picture first.







Fail #4! : Cosplay Fail.
I don't know about you, but really?
Wow. This guy,contrary to popular belief, has balls.
I don't even think he's at a convention!
Kudos man, and you've made the number four spot,
on Fail of the Day!



Fail #3! : Mating Fail.

No offense man, but I'm pretty sure your doin' it wrong!

Fail #2 : Pet Fail.

Hangin' in there baby?

 

And finally, our # 1 fail of the day! the moment you've all been reading this for! Drum roll please!

Fail #1! : NINJA KITTY!!!!! Fail!


Honestly, I feel bad for the poor fella. Maybe htough, I feel worse for the person what walks under him. This, people, is why you never let a black cat cross your path!

Until tomorrow, fellow fail followers! If you think something fails epicly enough, send it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment